If you don’t already have a bias tape maker, run out right now and get one. The simple metal contraption makes making bias tape a breeze. Just cut your bias strip and send it through the bias tape maker, pressing with your iron as it comes out. Check out this tutorial at Oliver + S to see how it works.
[photo from Oliver + S]
By Anne Weaver
- Tip: Keeping cutting info for bias tape right where you need it
- Freebie: Printable paper bias tape maker
- Tutorial: DIY cardboard bias tape maker
- Tutorial: A bias tape maker makes bag handles, too
- Tutorial: DIY bias tape – no gadgets necessary!