Kate from See Kate Sew shows how to use a binding foot to attach bias tape and binding around the edges of a piece of fabric. The handy little foot holds the binding strip in place around your fabric while you stitch. Go to her blog to see how it works.
[photo from See Kate Sew]
By Anne Weaver
- Video tutorial: Using a binding foot
- Tutorial: DIY cardboard bias tape maker
- Tutorial: How to stitch bias tape to the edge of fabric
- Tutorial: How to use a bias tape maker
- Tutorial: Make continuous bias tape without a million little seams