Tori from Apostrophy Designs guest blogs in the Pleat Weeks series at See Kate Sew with a tutorial showing how to make her Imperfect Pleated Pillow. Don’t let the name fool you – though she says the pleats are “imperfect”, with the contrast lining peeking out from the folds they are nothing less than gorgeous! Get the tute to find out how to make one.
[photo from Apostrophy Designs on See Kate Sew]
- Tutorial: Peek-a-Boo box pleats
- Tutorial: Little girl’s pleated tunic top
- Tutorial: Dress with pleated waistband
- Tutorial: Use horizontal pleats to lengthen or shorten a skirt
- Tutorial: Throw pillow with exposed pintucks