Pascale from // between the lines // shows how to create an infinity scarf from an old t-shirt (or sweater, for a warmer scarf). The old knit fabric will be so soft draped around your neck! The raw edges and contrast stitching on her example add character to the scarf. Get the how-to.
[photo from // between the lines//]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Pantaloon Scarf for girls
- Tutorial: Make a hooded infinity scarf from a cowlneck sweater
- Tutorial: Jersey knit infinity scarf
- Tutorial: Fleece infinity scarf
- Tutorial: Reusable mesh produce bag from an old t-shirt