Steph from 3 Hours Past continues to create beautiful variations on her Blank Canvas Tee. This one includes small strips of lace inserted across the front, and one large strip of lace down the back. She shares a tutorial showing how she inserted the lace into the knit fabric. Get the tutorial.
[photo from 3 Hours Past]
- Tutorial: Pleated cummerbund belt
- Tutorial: 9 Lines sweater or tee
- Tutorial: Finish edges of knit fabric with a simple knit binding
- Video tutorials: Hemming knits four ways
- Idea file: Use scrap fabric and lace to make an earring stand