Kate from See Kate Sew shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to install a semi-exposed zipper. The edges of the tape are concealed by the seam allowance, but there’s still a good portion of the zipper exposed. Use a contrasting color to add a pop of unexpected color to a garment. Get the tutorial at See Kate Sew.
[photo from See Kate Sew]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Exposed zippers
- Tutorial: Mini skirt with a semi-exposed zipper
- Idea file: Let out a dress using an exposed zipper
- Tutorial: Install an exposed zipper on a skirt
- Tutorial: Inserting an exposed zipper