Tammy Tutterow shares a tutorial over at the Fiskars blog showing how to make an insulated lunch bag. It has a simple foldover top that holds closed with a square of Velcro. Hers are made out of quilting cottons for the exterior and the lining, but you could use a laminated fabric for either layer for a wipe-clean surface. Get the how-to.
[via One Pretty Thing]
[photo from Tammy Tutterow on Fiskars blog]
- Tutorial: “Junk for the Trunk” car organizer
- Tutorial: Wipe-clean placemats from laminated cotton
- Tutorial: Laminated cotton folder
- Tutorial: Padded highchair seat cover
- Video tutorial: Reusable snack bags with easy foldover top