Cheryl from Sew Can Do shows how to make a pair of insulated snow mittens. The tutorial is the second half of her 2-part series on making your own snow gear. Her first installment showed how to make insulated snow pants. You can make the matching mittens from the scraps leftover from the pants, or you can buy 1/4 yard of the waterproof fabric, lining, and insulated batting and have enough fabric to make several pairs. Get the tute.
[photo from Sew Can Do]
- Tutorial: Insulated snow pants for a child
- Tutorial: Insulated and waterproof snow pants
- Insulated Totes for Drink Bottles
- Tutorial: Lined waterproof hiking pants for toddlers
- Tutorial: Insulated baby bottle carrier