Tyra from Domessticated shows how she made her daughter’s tap shoes just as fancy as the rest of her dance costumes. She replaced the boring black shoe laces with an elastic & button version with a place to add interchangeable embellishments. There is no end to the type of embellishments you can make, and they easily snap on or off. Brilliant! Get the tute.
[photo from Domessticated]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Foldable shoe bag
- Tutorial: Removable ruffle embellishments for your shoes
- Tutorial: DIY fabric shoelaces
- Tutorial: Replace shoe laces with colorful buttons and elastic
- Tutorial: Easy adjustable no-slip fabric bookmark