Alida from I Make Stuff guest blogs in the (30) Days of Sundresses series at Melly Sews with a tutorial showing how to make her It’s A Cinch maxi dress. The long dress fits close to the body, with a wide sash at the waist. The sash is stitched into the side seams so it’s always at the right place (no annoying shifting up or down). Get the tutorial.
[photo from I Make Stuff]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Lettuce Edge Maxi Dress, designed for full busted women
- Tutorial: One-shouldered Obi Dress for girls
- Tutorial: Circle Me In Sunshine dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Easy and Chic Maxi Dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Hopscotch Skirt