Amy from Naptime Crafters shares a tutorial for making a fancy Christmas dress for a toddler girl. She calls it her Joy to the World dress. The dress itself is fairly simple – a gathered skirt on a sleeveless bodice. Fabric choice makes it dressy for the holidays. Get the how-to.
[photo from Naptime Crafters]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Let It Snow holiday dress for little girls
- Free pattern: Summer Frock for little girls
- Video tutorial: Little girl’s classic sleeveless dress with gathered skirt
- Free pattern: Classic sleeveless baby dress
- Tutorial: Little girl’s sleeveless dress with gathered skirt