Suzanne from Just Another Hangup shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to make her “Trunk for the Junk” organizer. The fabric bucket hangs from the back of the front seat and gives a place – other than the floor – to hold those random items that seem to collect in the car. Lining it with a laminated cotton will create a wipe-clean surface. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Just Another Hangup]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Laminated cotton folder
- Tutorial: Laminated cotton messenger bag
- Tutorial: Padded highchair seat cover
- Tutorial: Insulated lunch bag
- Tutorial: Magnetic hanging pockets for the fridge