Inspired by the classic children’s book, “Katy No Pocket,” Laura from We Wilsons designed this kangaroo pocket apron. The little kangaroo peeks his head out from the top of the pocket. Go to the tutorial.
[tags]sewing, tutorial, kangaroo, apron, Katy No Pocket[/tags]
By Anne Weaver
- Lookie what she made: Harold and the Purple Crayon coat
- Tutorial: Kangaroo Pocket Skirt for little girls
- Tutorial: Sew a Dr. Seuss-inspired hat
- Tutorial: Pieced rainbow twirly skirt
- Free Barrister apron pattern from Windham