Darci Barnhart shares a tutorial at designer Ann Kelle’s blog showing how to make her Kangaroo Pocket Skirt. This is such a cute style for little girls! The simple gathered skirt has a contrast-y hem band and a kangaroo pocket. Choose mixy matchy prints for all three pieces for a fun, colorful skirt. Get the tute.
[photo from Darci Barnhart on Ann Kelle]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Gumball Pocket Skirt for girls
- Tutorial: Kangaroo pocket apron
- Tutorial: Vintagely Modern Skirt with contrast hem band
- Tutorial: Simple gathered skirt
- Tutorial: Ruffled half apron in three sizes