Decorating a Christmas tree when there’s a young child in the house takes creativity. Jenya from EvaForeva and MyEvaForeva shows how to make a kid-friendly ornament out of fabric. This soft ornament is a fabric version of the classic shiny glass ball. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from MyEvaForeva]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, soft, fabric, kid-friendly, toddler, ornament, Christmas[/tags]
- Tutorial: Patchwork angel Christmas ornaments
- Tutorial: iPhone fabric Christmas ornament
- Tutorial: Clothes hanger Christmas tree
- Free pattern: Beach Ball Pillow
- Tutorial: Felt and fabric mushroom Christmas ornaments