Kalleen from At Second Street guest blogs in the Refashionista series at I Am Momma, Hear Me Roar with a tutorial showing how to turn a long-sleeved adult-sized t-shirt into a kid-sized cardigan. Love that pleated neckline! Get the tute.
[photo from I Am Momma, Hear Me Roar]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Baby cardigan refashioned from an adult sweater or top
- Tutorial: Make a striped cardigan from a crewneck sweater
- Tutorial: Convert a crewneck sweater into a cardigan
- Cool idea: Remake an adult winter coat into a child-sized coat
- Tutorial: Girl’s winter dress from a sweater and a long-sleeved tee