Anneliese from Aesthetic Nest shows how to adapt a basic pants pattern to make convertible cargo pants for kids. Awesome! A button tab at the bottom of the legs allows them to be worn at full length or rolled up into capris. I’m loving the combination of the floral print fabric and the utility pant! Get the tute.
[photo from Aesthetic Nest]
- Free pattern: Basic pants for an 18″ doll
- Tutorial: Letting down a pants hem
- Tutorial: Paper bag waist pants alteration
- Tutorial: Little girl’s Aladdin bubble pants
- Tutorial: Basic Boy Pants