Teresa from My Patchwork shows how to make her Kid’s Draughtsman’s Pouch. The small tote has pockets on the outside for crayons or art pencils, and opens up to show pockets for notebooks and journals. I’m loving the ruffled handles and the rainbow patchwork on the crayon pockets! Get the tutorial.
[photo from My Patchwork]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Doodle bags for coloring on the go
- Tutorial: Crayon & Coloring Book Carrier
- Tutorial: Spirit Tote Bag
- Tutorial: Child’s Activity Bag with crayon pockets
- Tutorial: Kid’s crayon apron