Jen from iCandy Handmade shows how to make a child’s kimono style towel robe. It’s a great pool cover-up, or maybe just a robe to wear after a bath. She made hers from a beach towel that had her child’s favorite character printed on it. You could also make one out of a larger bath towel (bath sheet). Get the tutorial.
[photo from iCandy Handmade]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Poolside robe from a towel
- Tutorial: Beach or bath towel poncho
- Tutorial: Kid’s pool cover-up from a beach towel
- Tutorial: Hamptons Hooded Beach Towel for little kids
- Tutorial: Make a beach chair cover from a towel