Anshu from Blooms and Bugs shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to make a little fleece scarflette for a small child. The short buttoned scarf will stay snug around her neck while she plays, and be less likely to get tangled or tripped on while she’s running around. The dimensions she gives will make a scarflette to fit a 2 year old, but you could easily make it larger to fit an older child. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Blooms and Bugs]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: My Little Butterfly Infant Romper
- Tutorial: Neck wrap scarflette from a sweater
- Tutorial: Make a simple fleece scarflette
- Tutorial: Make a child’s tiered gathered skirt
- Tutorial: Button Ruffle Scarf from old t-shirts