Narelle from Cook Clean Craft joins the Sewing for Baby month at The Train to Crazy with a tutorial showing how to make this kimono-style top for a baby. She uses the pattern from Martha Stewart Living, but changes some of the details and uses a different method for constructing it. Go to the tutorial at Cook Clean Craft. Check out Sewing for Baby month at The Train to Crazy.
[photo from Cook Clean Craft]
- Tutorial: Felt mistletoe hair clip
- Tutorial: Hipster applique for a boy’s shirt
- Tutorial: Travel Drawing Kit
- Tutorial: Removable cover for a bolster pillow
- Idea file: Fabric business cards