Nicole from The Lovely Poppy guest blogs at Pink Lemonade with a tutorial showing how to turn a pair of knee socks into fun leg warmers. It takes just a couple of seams, so they’re quick and easy. And with all of the fun knee socks out there, they’re sure to look super cute. Get the tute.
[photo from The Lovely Poppy on Pink Lemonade]
- Tutorial: Make a pair of toddler leg warmers from an adult pair of knee socks
- Tutorial: Girls’ leg warmers from knee socks
- Tutorial: Baby leg warmers
- Tutorial: Quick and easy drapey top for a child
- Tutorial: Toddler leg warmers from adult knee socks