Jodi from Paintchips & Cupcakes shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to make a child’s princess or knight costume. These are sooo cute, and think of the adventures they’d have as a knight or princess! She made hers to give out as party favors at her daughter’s Knights & Princesses birthday party. How awesome is that?!? Get the tutorial.
[photo from Paintchips & Cupcakes]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Dragon wing party favors
- Tutorial: Gnome hat for a child
- Cool idea: Fabric scrap scented sachets as party favors
- Tutorial: Little guy knight tunic
- Tutorial: Birthday party hats for dollies