Bandy Canyon shares a free pattern and tutorial for making a little kid-sized pair of workout shorts from knit fabric. Aren’t they cute? She got the knit fabric she needed to make hers out of an old tank top. Any kind of knit garment would work, or you could be decadent and use actually knit fabric yardage. Go to the free pattern. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from Bandy Canyon]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, kid, child, workout, athletic, shorts, knit, refashion[/tags]
- Free pattern: Knit shorts for toddler girls and boys
- Free pattern: Girl’s skirt with built-in shorts
- Free pattern: Toddler Swing Tank
- Free pattern: Simple A-line dress for little girls
- Free pattern: Simple jersey knit dress for toddlers