RosMadeMe shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to make a knitting needle roll. The fabric organizer has tall narrow pockets for holding knitting needles. If knitting isn’t your thing, you can easily adjust the pattern to hold crochet hooks, pencils or crayons, or even make-up brushes. Get the tute.
[photo from RosMadeMe]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Roll-up crochet hook or knitting needle organizer
- Tutorial: Sew a crayon roll
- Tutorial: Zippered pouch for knitting needles or pencils
- Tutorial: Slipcovered storage crate with outer pockets
- Tutorial: Roll up organizer from a placemat