Head over to Rock Mosaic to find out how to make this knotted leather belt. The different colors on each side create a cool two-tone effect when it’s tied. If you don’t have leather, you could use fabric instead. Go to the tute.
[photo from Rock Mosaic]
- Tutorial: Leather obi belt with flower embellishment
- Tutorial: Throw pillow with textural zig zag stripes
- Tutorial: DIY quilted leather or vinyl
- Tutorial: Sew a sash for a girl’s fancy dress
- Tutorial: Dyed stripe tee and colorblock jeans