Grosgrain shares a tutorial for making a tutu like this fabulous Midsummer’s Night Dream tutu she made for a flower girl in an upcoming wedding. What little girl wouldn’t feel like a fairy princess wearing one of these? Go to the tutorial.
**Technically this is not a sewing project, as there is not one stitch that needs to be sewn in order to create this lovely tutu, but it does involve cutting and tying tulle. That’s close enough, isn’t it?
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Make a fairy tutu, no sewing required
- Tutorial: Easy tulle tutu
- Tutorial: Sew a tutu filled with pom poms
- Tutorial: Make a baby tutu for just a dollar
- Tutorial: Magical tutu dress for girls