Zaaberry shares a tutorial on her blog for making these labeled dish towels. She made them for her in-laws who use separate dish towels for wiping hands, drying dishes, etc. The printed fabric labels help keep it straight which towel is intended for which use. You could also use this same idea with family members’ names so everyone has their own hand towel. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from Zaaberry]
- Tutorial: Fabric binding for kitchen towels
- Tutorial: Trick or Treat dish towels
- Tutorial: Custom printed D-ring belt in 30 minutes
- Tutorial: Ruffled fabric family tree
- Tutorial: Custom printed labels using Spoonflower