Mandy from Sugar Bee Crafts shares a tutorial on her blog showing how she made this pretty lace skirt, inspired by a similar skirt in a DownEast Basics catalog. The gathered skirt is made of two layers – a lacy outer layer and a solid liner. A flower embellishment at the waist finishes it off. Get the tute.
[photo from Sugar Bee Crafts]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Fancy lacy “Ladylike skirt” for little girls
- Tutorial: Layered t-shirt twirly skirt for little girls
- Tutorial: Make a gathered A-line skirt
- Tutorial: Tiered twirly pettiskirt for little girls
- Tutorial: Puffy fabric flowers