Kimbo from A Girl and a Glue Gun guest blogs in the Knock It Off series at Elegance & Elephants shows how to add a lace insert to the sleeves of a sweatshirt. The look was inspired by a shirt seen on Pinterest. Go to her tutorial to find out how to make one.
[photo from Elegance & Elephants]
- Tutorial: Designer-inspired pleated and pocketed dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Mini Boden-inspired snap shoulder raglan tee
- Tutorial: Little boy rugby hoodie
- Tutorial: Double-breasted jumper for a little girl
- Tutorial: Sew a retro polo