Kate from See Kate Sew got a whole bag of lace trim from her mother, who scored it for her at a thrift store. (Yay for awesome moms!!!) She used the jumble of lace trims to make this pretty bag, and she shares a tutorial showing how to make one. I’m loving the mix of shapes and shades of the white trim!! Go to her tutorial.
[photo from See Kate Sew]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Clean and organize your lace trim stash
- Tutorial: Lace embellished onesie
- Tutorial: Make a flower from vintage lace
- Tutorial: Make a tote bag from a vintage pillowcase
- Tutorial: Romantic gathered lace scarf