Stefanie Girard, Craft Gossip’s Recycled Crafts editor, shares a tutorial on her personal blog, Sweater Surgery, showing how to restyle a plain pair of socks into a pair that lace up the back. The edges are finished with lace trim, and they’re laced up with organza ribbon. Get the tute.
[photo from Sweater Surgery]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Boot socks with lace trim
- Tutorial: Fancify your socks with lacy trim
- Tutorial: Use a fine yarn to finish the edge of a sheer fabric
- Tutorial: Stegosaurus Socks
- Tutorial: Lace trimmed jean cutoffs