Lila Tueller shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to make a beach tote out of laminated cotton. She includes two sizes: a small one (20″ wide x 14″ tall x 6″ deep), and a large one (26″ wide x 16″ tall x 6″ deep). The small bag can hold two large beach towels, and the large one can hold four. Get the how-to.
[photo from Lila Tueller]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Quilted beach tote
- Tutorial: Laminated cotton wallet
- Tutorial: Easy Mesh Beach Bag
- Tutorial: Sew an oversized beach tote
- Tutorial: Laminated cotton folder