Head over to A Spoonful of Sugar to find out how to make these lavender wheat Heat Packs. It’s an easy project, suitable for a beginning sewist. Make a set for yourself, and few extra to give as gifts. Get the tutorial.
[photo from A Spoonful of Sugar]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Gertie Gecko Wheat Pack microwaveable heat bag
- Tutorial: Lavender scented sachets
- Tutorial: Pretty fabric covers for your travel tissue packs
- Video tutorial: Make a grocery cart seat cover
- Tutorial: Valentine house candy pocket