Vicki Welsh shares a tutorial on her blog, Field Trips in Fiber, showing how to use fusible webbing (she used MistyFuse), fabric scraps, and angelina fibers to create these lovely Christmas ornaments. Though the layering and stitching makes them look like they’d take a lot of time to make, the fusible webbing makes them a quick project. She made 50 ornaments in just one evening! Go to her tutorial to see how it’s done.
[photo from Field Trips in Fiber]
- Tutorial: Easy applique with fusible webbing
- Tutorial: Embellished felt Christmas ornaments
- Idea file: Use spray dye to give plain bags a tie dye effect
- Tutorial: No-sew Pilgrim bonnet
- Tutorial: Easy applique for kids’ t-shirts