Jen from iCandy Handmade shows how to make a layered circle skirt from knit fabric. She made it for her daughter, but I’m thinking I need to make a skirt like this for myself!! The design is so cute, but it also looks like it would be comfy enough to wear for all of my errand running. Get the tute.
[photo from iCandy Handmade]
- Tutorial: The Everyday Skirt from stretch knit fabric
- Tutorial: Bell bottom yoga pants
- Tutorial: Comfy Knit Dress
- Tutorial: Double Layer Circle Skirt for little girls
- Tutorial: Ice Cream Social skirt with sunburst effect