Sachiko from Tea Rose Company and Tea Rose Home shows how she turned an old cardigan into a lovely leafy garland scarf. Because the cardigan gets cut into so many small shapes, its a great project for a cardigan that has damage in places. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Tea Rose Home]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Pom pom fringe flowers
- Tutorial: Scarf with pom pom trim
- Tutorial: Make a floral spring scarf
- Free pattern: Tetrahedron pattern weights
- Tutorial: Ruffled and beaded t-shirt refashion