Liz from Cotton & Curl used her square top tutorial to make a new shirt for herself, but she did it with a twist. She made the back out of leather. She shares a tutorial telling how she did it. Go to her post for the how-to.
[photo from Cotton & Curl]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Tips and supplies for sewing on leather
- Idea file: Three ways to take in a button down shirt
- Lookie what she made: Cropped tapered top
- Tutorial: Wide neck tee with gathered back from a man’s t-shirt
- Tutorial: Twist back t-shirt refashion