Tricia from Leafy Treetop Shop and Leafy Treetop Spot shows how to make a leather cover for an e-reader or iPod. The simple lines make this a great gift for a guy. If you can’t get your hands on real leather, you could use vinyl instead. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Leafy Treetop Spot]
- Lookie what she made: Faux leather baby booties
- Template and tutorial: Leather bow embellishment
- Tutorial: Lace and vinyl belt
- Tutorial: Laminated paper card wallet
- Tutorial: Crochet trim embellished top