Jacklyn from Oh By Golly made a plain pair of leggings awesome by adding a couple of leather patches. Notice the asymmetrical placement. Love!! The leather patches were cut from a pair of boots that didn’t fit her. Go to her blog for a how-to.
[photo from Oh By Golly]
- Idea file: Leather Snap Jacket refashion
- Tutorial: Slim fit refashioned sweatshirt with zipper shoulders
- Tutorial: Heart patch leggings
- Tutorial: Sherpa boot coverups
- Tutorial: Western blanket shorts to wear with cowgirl boots