Lengthen the sleeves of a standard onesie by giving it the layered tee look. All it takes is a little bit of knit to stitch to the bottom of the short sleeves. Samster Mommy shows you how. Get the tutorial.
[via One Pretty Thing]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, onesie, sleeve, lengthen, layered[/tags]
- Tutorial: Add long sleeves to a short-sleeved shirt
- Tutorial: Lengthen t-shirt sleeves to create a layered look
- Tutorial: Underpants diaper cover from a onesie
- Tutorial: Baby dress and ruffled diaper cover from a onesie
- Sew a tutu and give a sick child the chance to be a princess