A short-sleeved t-shirt can become a long-sleeved tee with a simple addition to each sleeve. The end result is a layered look. This is also a great way to squeeze another season out of a shirt that your child has outgrown (at least in the arms). Debbie from Squiggly Twigs Designs shows how to make this quick fix. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from Squiggly Twig Designs]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, lengthen, long, sleeve, t-shirt, tee, refashion[/tags]
By Anne Weaver
- It’s new: Janie top ePattern from Squiggly Twigs Designs
- Do you need a sewing coach?
- Tutorial: Make a headband from upcycled cuffs
- Tutorial: Stylish short-sleeved t-shirt from a plain long-sleeved tee
- Tutorial: DIY hair extensions