Toni from Sugar Tart Crafts guest blogs in the Summer of Skills series at Brassy Apple with a tutorial that shows how to make a cute lettuce edge play skirt. The skirt is made out of knit fabric, with rows of lettuce edge strips around the hem creating a ruffle effect. Get the tute.
[photo from Sugar Tart Crafts on Brassy Apple]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Lettuce edge on a sewing machine
- Tutorial: Popsicle Ruffle Top
- Tutorial: Lettuce-edge hem
- Tip: Open buttonholes without ripping through the stitching
- Lookie what she made: Wrapped washer pattern weights