Jen from iCandy Handmade shows how to make a lightweight cotton gauze scarf. It’s a good weight for transition between the seasons. If you can’t find cotton gauze in a color or print that you like, then do what she did. She started with a plain white cotton, and used fabric dye and paint to make the blue polka-dotted scarf you see here. Get the tute.
[photo from iCandy Handmade]
- Tutorial: Girl’s lightweight scarf
- Tutorial: Make a floral spring scarf
- Tutorial: Cotton gauze bed curtains
- Tutorial: Polka-Dotted Ruffled Top
- Tutorial: Convert a plain scarf to a rosette infinity scarf