Pam from Threading My Way shows how she lined a cross over bodice of a little girl’s dress she made. Not only does lining the bodice of a dress hide all of the seam allowances, it’s also an easy way to turn and finish the curved edges at the neck and armholes. Go to her tutorial.
[photo from Threading My Way]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Use facings for crisp clean necklines and armholes
- Tutorial: Make a lined romper
- Tutorial: Use facings to finish necklines and armholes
- Tutorial: Little girl’s halter dress
- Free pattern: Sundress for the Dolly Donation girl doll