Jill from Creating My Way To Success shows how to make a lined drawstring bag. There’s a reason why drawstring bags are so popular. They happen to to be very handy. In this case, she’s using the bag to hold her husband’s hair clippers. You can vary the size to make them to hold items large or small. Get the tute.
[photo from Creating My Way To Success]
- Tutorial: Car organizer that leaves leg room for older children
- Tutorial: Drawstring backpack with outside pockets
- Tutorial: Travel organizer
- Tutorial: Twin zip pencil case
- Tutorial: Zippered iPod pouch