Kate from See Kate Sew joins the Purse Week series at A Lemon Squeezy Home with a tutorial showing how to make her pretty Linen Satchel. The body of the bag is made from a pinstriped linen (LOVE!), with lining and accents made from vintage sheets. Get the tutorial at See Kate Sew.
[photo from See Kate Sew]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: She Carries Flowers bag
- Tutorial: The Dainty Leather Clutch with scalloped trim
- Tutorial: Zippered pouch with pretty pleats
- Tutorial: Vintage-y ruffled bike basket
- Tutorial: In the Garden quilted tote bag