Dana from MADE shows how to adapt a basic little boy t-shirt pattern to make a muscle shirt instead. Your little guy will feel all kinds of tough in it, while he’s really being all kinds of cute. She used her own Basic Tee pattern, but you can use any t-shirt pattern. Go to her blog for the how-to.
[photo from MADE]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Little boy’s muscle shirt with handstitched reverse applique
- Tutorial: Women’s V-neck tee with pleated neckline
- Tutorial: Adapt a basic t-shirt pattern to give it an envelope neck
- Tutorial: Boy’s muscle shirt
- Tutorial: Little Bit of Color Hoodie