Max from Max Caliornia shares a free pattern and tutorial on Project Run and Play for making her Tuxedo Shirt for little boys. The shirt is pieced together to create the look of a t-shirt layered under a jacket. The “lapels” are stitched in as flaps between the jacket and shirt pieces. The striped fabric she uses for the shirt section gives a cool punk vibe. The free pattern is for a size 3T, but you could adjust the pattern up or down using a t-shirt that fits your child as a sizing guide. Get the pattern and tutorial.
[photo from Max California]
- Free pattern: Summer Chevrons Shirt for little girls
- Free pattern: Little girl’s jacket with cropped sleeves
- Free pattern: Layers of Sunshine dress for little girls
- Free pattern: Toddler Swing Tank
- Free pattern: Schoolgirl cardigan for a toddler