Shauna from Shwin & Shwin shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to add a contrast yoke to a little boy’s t-shirt. It gives the look of a Western style shirt, but with the ease and comfort of a t-shirt. She used a t-shirt shirt that had a hole in on the back, which the yoke just happens to cover up. Go to her tutorial.
[photo from Shwin & Shwin]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Add a contrast pocket to a boy’s tee
- Tutorial: Boy’s polo to western-style shirt
- Tutorial: Applique a t-shirt to show your home state some love
- Tutorial: I Heart You little girl’s short sleeved t-shirt tunic
- Tutorial: Little boy’s polo style shirt